THE ARENA TRAINING COMES TO RALEIGH!
They are building a new generation of leaders to enter the arena — to run for office, to become civic activists, and more.
WHY "THE ARENA"?
"The credit belongs to the person* who is actually in the arena...who strives valiantly..." — Theodore Roosevelt(*friendly edit)
- We will start with full group vision-setting sessions and keynotes aimed at building a common sense of purpose.
- We will then offer two tracks of breakout trainings and panels:
- one track for those who want to run for office
- another for those who want to become civic activists and contribute in other ways.
- We will then break into regional cohorts and make tangible plans to advance change — during our last summit, these action planning meetings yielded myriad new organizations and candidacies that are already making a difference.
- Of course, we will also have informal social gatherings throughout the summit — including in the evenings.